Apply Pan India

Apply Pan India

Changes/ Correction in PAN card

Apply for correction/ changes in PAN card, only if you already have PAN card and you want some changes/ corrections in your Name, Father's name, Date of Birth, address etc.

  • You have changed your Name or, if there is any spelling mistake in the name printed on your card.

  • There is some name mismatch in your Father's name.

  • There is difference in your date of Birth or Signature.

  • Your photo on PAN card is not clear.

  • You have changed your residence and you want to update new address.

Start Here

  • Click on "Start Here" Tab to fill online Application form for New PAN card.

  • Fill your PAN application form online and click on Submit Button.

  • Verify your details and click on Proceed to Payment Button.

  • Make payment for USD 50. This is one time fee. No Hidden or extra cost.

  • After successful Payment, download and print your pre filled application form (alongwith Instruction sheet).

  • Paste photo, sign, attach documents and mail to us.

    Ask Your Questions Here..?

Our Address
  • 3 B, Ground Floor, Lane No. 2, KaharSingh State, Saiyed-ul-ajaib, Westend Marg, New Delhi-110030

    +44-20-80896891 (United Kingdom)
    +1-628-8006906 (U.S. and Canada)


Disclaimer :
By using or accessing this website you agree with the terms and conditions in this website. This website may contain hyperlinks to websites that are not managed by does not accept any responsibility for the content, the availability or the quality of offers made on external websites. is just a website that assist Indians or Foreign Nationals residing Outside India to get PAN card. This is not a Government Website. We are Private agents managing this website and providing assistance for PAN card Application for Business Benefits. Although the greatest possible care has been exercised to ensure the correctness and completeness of the information provided on this website, does not accept any liability for it.

    Copyright ©2013 |